Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Monday. Humph!

 It's Monday. There is really nothing more to say - it's been cold, miserable, raining and grey aaaalll day. It's one of those days that you'd rather just stay snuggled up on the sofa wrapped in a blanket BUT you can't! There's too much to do and no way of getting out of it.

It's been a day of total  non-inspiration. I'm not sure if it's because my head's full of dressage rules and I'm getting tense about the forthcoming exams this week or if it's just the weather turning my mood as grey as the clouds.

The weekend was spent studying! Oh joy! It's very diificult to get back into a studying frame of mind when it's been a while (quite a while actually) since the last time I had to study. But slowly, slowly. And that's about it, not very exciting at all really.

'Go on, smile!'

I hope that the weekend was enjoyable for everyone else and Monday hasn't been too difficult!

Hasta pronto!

4 comments:

  1. i was away for the weekend so Monday was total pants as had to go bak to work :(!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* hope you feel better by now... Mondays are funny. On the bright side, though, a Monday brings us closer to the next Friday ;o)
    What are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find studying so hard. I was offered a big part in a play, which I am beginning to regret as I have so many lines to learn. But my play will not offer me the qualifications that you will get, so the learning will be worth it when you pass... which you will! :)
    Love your dog... what an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the weather has got better there! I know days like that can always keep dragging!

    ReplyDelete