Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Friday feeling

So, it's Friday afternoon and the weekend has rolled around once again. This week has been quite productive and I've been getting up bright and early to ride and sort the horses out before it gets too hot. I'm not known for being an early riser but the idea of riding in the afternoon heat has me convinced!

So what does this weekend offer? I'm not sure if hubby has to work this weekend so I suppose we'll just have to see how things go. Hopefully on Saturday afternoon we'll be able to get the horses loaded up and go for a class with a fab dressage rider that lives in the north of the island. Unfortunately for us, we only recently got to know her - but we're trying to make the most of it!


I'm not sure what we'll be up to on Sunday (which is very unusual as we normally have a 100 things to do) but the weather is good and anything done outdoors - or near the beach for that matter! - is good with me!



And the countdown has begun! Yes, folks, only one week (7 days!) until the premiere of the final instalment of the Harry Potter saga!! Yooohooo!! Can't wait! I am a total HP fan, I loved the books and haven't been disappointed with any of the films, so I am really, really, really looking forward to the last one!

The photos in todays' post have nothing to do with anything, I just like the proud stallion pose!

Whatever you are planning to do this weekend, and wherever you are - enjoy!

Hasta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment