Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Yesterday evening I went to see the long awaited final part of Harry Potter. It was a mixture of excitement and sadness and just a little apprehension - I didn't want to be let down right at the end. As the lights dimmed, hubby leaned over and whispered 'Well, let's see if you like it!'.

It.was. FABULOUS! I loved it! The perfect ending, just how it should have been. The film flowed from one magical scene to the next and nothing was left out. It all made sense, the loose ends were neatly tied up and...... Oh no! I'm not giving any more away!!

We saw it in 3D and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. It's one of those films with enough effects to make use of the 3D and give the feeling of being part of it. If you've also been waiting for this film then don't hesitate - get out there and see it, I'm sure it won't disappoint!

Hasta pronto!

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing, I agree! I'm so sad that the series is over though!

    ReplyDelete