Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

It's Potter time!

Oh yes, the day has finally arrived! We are indeed facing the end of an era. The final instalment of the Harry Potter saga premiere's today and brings with it the final battle of good versus evil. If you've read the books (as so many have) then you already know the outcome - but that doesn't take away the excitement, oh no!


Image source
I'm really looking forward to seeing this film and I hope (fingers and toes crossed!) that I'll get to see it this weekend!

Are you looking forward to seeing it too? Or have you already seen it (lucky!) and what - no spoilers - did you think??

Wherever you are and whatever your plans, have a great weekend. Enjoy!

Hasta pronto!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it! And I don't have to wait much longer - I'm going this afternoon. There was a behind the scenes look at it on UK TV last night which was really nice. It looks absolutely awesome, I hope you get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooo excited! I saw it at the midnight showing and it was great! It's been awhile since I read the book but I loved part 2!

    ReplyDelete