Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Make-up bliss

I'm not a big user of make-up but I do like to have a few nice bits in my make-up bag, who doesn't? So the other day, with the excuse of looking for suitable birthday presents (hmmm!), I decided to treat myself.


The Lancôme 'Hypnôse: Custom-wear volume mascara' in colour 01 noir hypnotic, is an old favourite and one that I keep going back to whenever I need a new mascara. It's easy to apply, gives a nice finish and doesn't gloop or flake. Perfect.

My other little treat was a new find. It's a Clinique Vitamin C lip smoothie in colour 02 'nude-tritious'. A 'moisture-rich, high shine, antioxidant lip colour' (according to the box). All I can say is that it's fabulous! The colour reminds of the current celeb trend of 'nude' lips - makes me feel like I should be on the cover of a magazine!!!!

Have you treated yourself to something nice recently? Go on, you know you deserve it!

Hasta pronto!

1 comment:

  1. My latest indulgence is from Bobbi Brown Cosmetics....going into my mid-forties, my skin is just now starting to show aging even though I've always taken good care of it (guess we really can't stop the aging process!). So for something new, I purchased Bobbi's SPF 25 Moisturizing Balm and Repair Serum. And WOW....love how my skin feels.

    I'm going to have to try your recommended lip smoothie! Thanks for sharing and Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete